HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thinking about a nwa boat. Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thinking about a nwa boat. Help

Looking a the Excel 203 bay boat and the Express SW20B any in put on these two boats.
    Thanks in advance for info.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. View Post
    Looking a the Excel 203 bay boat and the Express SW20B any in put on these two boats.
    on the excel contact mrdux on the KY board
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You can ask me or the half dozen folks who have fished out of my Bay Pro 203 then bought one of their own. My clients and I love my 203 AND Suzuki 140 outboard. Excel is the best company I've ever dealt with when there is an issue.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes wannabe fisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

i have an express 18ft. one of my fishing buddies has an excel 20 like your looking at. i don't think you'd be disappointing with either. i'd just pick the one i thought was laid out best for what i wanted to do.
    Likes "G" LIKED above post
    Thanks kenmlee thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was in your same shoes 6-8 months ago. Researched all of the aluminum bay style boats, and I have had the pleasure of fishing out MRDUX rig last summer.
    But, what kind of rig are you fish out of right now?
    I would suggest,if you have I apologize, to take every interior measurement that you can muster, calculate actual storage in cubic feet or inches, fuel economy, and anything else that could cause a decision problem.
    Compare all of this data to every boat that your looking at. Make sure to physically get your hands and feet inside each model that your looking at also. The motors are exactly that, all of these new motors are solid 4 stroke motors. Break them in correctly and take care of them and they will last a very long time.

You might be surprised at the differences in data from existing rig to a new rig. You might even see the difference or even feel the difference which you will be able to make a better informed decision. You can holler at me anytime if you have any further questions, or what direction I went and why.
    Good luck in your search.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk