Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ky lake crappie guides

Post Thanks / Like

Default ky lake crappie guides

My brother and i may get a chance to come down to ky lake next wk and was wondering what prices guides charge for taking us fishing so we can see if we can afford it. Send me a pm or leave message here.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact 1weezer. He is a guide on Kentucky Lake and if he is booked he will be able to point ya in the right direction. He has a fat set up too. saw it two weekends ago.

Post Thanks / Like

reggis,

1weezer and I charge the same amount for crappie guide trips. If you would like to look at the prices you can go to my webpage, the prices are at the bottom. If you would like to contact 1weezer and you do not know how to get in touch with him, email me and I will give you his telephone number.

Donald

Post Thanks / Like

Gone fishing...1weezer is just the first one who popped into my head. Wasn't trying to slight ya!

Happy Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiehound,
    No problem buddy. Gone fishing and I work together as guides here on Kentucky Lake. We fish the same areas and set out crappie beds in the same areas. Most of the guides here on Kentucky Lake charge $300 per day for up to two people and $400 for three people. Gonefishing and I charge $250 for up to two people and $300 for three people.
    Reggis, If you are thinking about getting a guide, you might want to find out some numbers of a few guides because most all of the guides will already be booked up. The crappie have just started spawning. Should be great fishing for the next couple of weeks.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieHound
    Gone fishing...1weezer is just the first one who popped into my head. Wasn't trying to slight ya!

Happy Fishing!
    CrappieHound, I never thought anything about what you said when you recommended 1weezer. Richard is a very good friend and everytime I go fishing with him I can learn a little bit more. I would highly recommend him myself.

Donald

Post Thanks / Like

MODESTY...and a Fisherman. I bet you are a good guide!
    Don't know where I've been. I didn't know you guided up there. The way I've been catching fish, I may need to hire ya just to give me some pointers!

Hope both you guys have a great year!
    I'll see ya on the water!
    CH

Post Thanks / Like

Might try Steve McCadams,very good and well known,works out of Paris,TN. Contact at [email protected] He has great gear and really knows his stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

highly recommend 1weezer - just make sure he lets you fish the drops some too!