HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfair ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Unfair ?

I am posting this up to draw attention to the boundaries . I really don’t want to start a debate and would prefer you just read it and digest it .
    What exactly is an unfair technique to ketch crappie ?
    Some would say private waters isn’t fair , yet others would say spider rigging with ten poles and tandems on all of them , $ 10,000 worth of electronics might come into play , or maybe a private brushed up dock , I even hear some say using live bait isn’t fair .
    I have heard trolling crankbaits isn’t fair along with about a million other techniques and locations and presentations. In the end it seems to me most often it’s just sour grapes and some persons idea of what is or isn’t fair .
    I personally enjoy everyone’s success no matter how they enjoy ketchn crappie as long as it is inside the legal limits of whatever existing laws are in place where they pursue them .
    So in conclusion no matter how a person or where a person ketches a crappie and no matter how big a crappie it might be , we should all celebrate that persons success.
    This is my thought on what is or isn’t fair
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Well said!
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes trypman1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

If it is within the law, it is fair. It is not for me to use my "personal" view, feeling, or beliefs to determine what is fair for someone else...
    Likes PawPaw Gene, Hanr3 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchn View Post
    I am posting this up to draw attention to the boundaries . I really don’t want to start a debate and would prefer you just read it and digest it .
    What exactly is an unfair technique to ketch crappie ?
    Some would say private waters isn’t fair , yet others would say spider rigging with ten poles and tandems on all of them , $ 10,000 worth of electronics might come into play , or maybe a private brushed up dock , I even hear some say using live bait isn’t fair .
    I have heard trolling crankbaits isn’t fair along with about a million other techniques and locations and presentations. In the end it seems to me most often it’s just sour grapes and some persons idea of what is or isn’t fair .
    I personally enjoy everyone’s success no matter how they enjoy ketchn crappie as long as it is inside the legal limits of whatever existing laws are in place where they pursue them .
    So in conclusion no matter how a person or where a person ketches a crappie and no matter how big a crappie it might be , we should all celebrate that persons success.
    This is my thought on what is or isn’t fair
    Theres only one thing i think is unfair and like cheating,some of todays electronics.And if you took my electronics away i would be dead in the water.I know some lakes electronics arent that important,but come to ky lake where i fish and you really need them.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Be happy
    Be safe
    Be respectful
    Keep your jigs wet
    Catch crappie
    Eat crappie
    Be happy
    Repeat.....
    Thanks "G", Slab, KnightShadow10, ford man thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  C8908E32-54D3-4A7D-A7DD-DD928B5E0621.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  61.7 KB
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
    Likes Robert Haynes LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blueball View Post
    Theres only one thing i think is unfair and like cheating,some of todays electronics.And if you took my electronics away i would be dead in the water.I know some lakes electronics arent that important,but come to ky lake where i fish and you really need them.

Did you ever take notice to all the fancy electronics on Richard Genes boats?
    For that matter, how fancy is his boat, or anything else he has?
    Likes S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
    Theres people that catch alot more fish than my gene.Mr gene dont have all the carp like our area does.Ask alot of the pros that fished last weekends american crappie trail tourny about that part of the lake.I would love to see someonecome from a state where they catch fish pitching a jig from the bank,kylake paris tn area it would be tough.Im not saying it cant be done,just super tough.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
    Also ask people like brandon fulgrum and john harrison about ky lake.I would say they catch more fish than anyone

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

There are those that want the world to revolve around them . If it is legal and you like it , knock your self out . There are some that consider all of any one group to be alike . I mainly single pole but do most techniques when fishing with friends . If They ever legalize dynamite I want light it but most likely will throw it if you hand it to me . lol fish on .
    Likes trypman1, Robert Haynes, "D" LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast