Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rango

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango

Calvin and Sam ventured to wateree today . The winds have picked up and were steady most off the day. They moved a little more towards the landing to catch fish. They haulded in 6 strippers. The two largest fish weighed in at 10 1/2 lbs and 10 3/4 lbs. They pulled in four others weighing at just over 5 lbs each. They have taken pictures and I will send them to you as soon as they are developed. Hope the weather holds off so I can hit the lake this Sunday. See ya soon , Kent.

Also , getting the fever for them Crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

hey Kent
    sounds like things are picking up down that way. was they drifting or anchored? we tried both the other day and only caught two. seems like the last couple trips ive made down there we had almost impossible weather to deal with. I know they say striper fishin is best when the weathers the worst, but ive found it can be pretty dang good when the weathers not so worse. Right now we are planning on a trip down sunday. the weathers not looking so good (which is about par for the course for me here lately). if the weather permits, ill have me, coach, pete and the son in law in the boat .. I think dwayne said he was gonna take his boat to. have you bought your new boat yet? ed said it was ok for you to list your old one here if you wanted to. the crappie are gonna be busting loose soon. when they do, we gonna indoctrinate you guys in something you gonna really enjoy. be prepared as its coming . You gonna send me the pics to scan and post? if thats what you wanna do, and need my mailing addy let me know if you dont already have it. we should be able to get up a pretty good pool sunday if theres enought coming. see if calvin is coming.. I want a chance at getting my 5 bucks back.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if Calvin and Sam will be making this trip or not. I am also not sure I will be going if the weather is bad. Calvin said they caught two fish anchored and the rest drifting. I am waiting for Calvin to get his film developed so that I can send you these pictures. But I have also been waiting on this role of film since I shot my first deer back in November. Who knows when he will complete that role of film. Thanks for asking about the boat , I will post it tonight. Do you think you could pull one of those pictures you took of us on the boat and post it with my information. This would help people get I good Idea what kind of condition it is in. Hope to See you on Sunday. Thanks Kent

Post Thanks / Like

yeah,, you put your information up and ill add the photo to the post when you get it posted.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...