Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Brocraft Marine Items?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brocraft Marine Items?

I am interested in a couple products they offer, most notably the rod rack for my versa track on my Lowe and the Rod holder system they offer. Thanks

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never heard of them.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked them up ....they were on amazon. I was not impressed with the products.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I went and looked up BROCRAFT as well on Amazon and it seems like they use a lot of plastic in their items and I prefer the durability of metal on an item used in a sun uv soaked environment for longevity.
    Last edited by vfourmax; 05-18-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, what I am after is a way to store my long rods. The rod system they offer has brackets that are adjustable and mount to my Lowe T Track rail. My rod holders currently are Millennium Spyderlocks, but looking something to attach to the back of the boat to fish both front and back when needed. I already have the brackets to move them from the front to the rear, but in a few cases, I may have someone fishing the back of the boat, as well as two up front.

Concerning the rod rack, I just like the idea of not drilling any holes and something that is easily removable when need be. I asked about Gene's holders, but he said they were not for sale yet.