Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Oldham Jig Heads

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Oldham Jig Heads

I am trying to find Oldham Jig Heads and cannot find them anywhere. I'm going to KY Lake the first week in April and need a good weedless jighead. BPS did carry them, but don't anymore Anyone know where I can find them ?

Post Thanks / Like

Post on another board states
    "You can order them on-line thru the Team Supreme website. You can also try "direct":

Oldham's Lures
    100 University Rd
    Wimberley Texas 78676

Ph# - 512-847-9202
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default I found them

at BPS in my recent trip to cincy. I bought several packs of 1/8th and 1/4oz weedless jigheads while I was there. The 1/16th I ordered directly from oldams. Good product for the money. They also had some other weedless jigheads of other brands. Picked some up and put them in my tackle box. Can't have to many. I've got a new way I want to fish weedless hooks this year in thick cover. Tried it late last year when I was by myself and it worked pretty good when the fish didn't want to chase the bait. Didn't lose one hook either. :D

Larry

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ranger is right ....

The Team Supreme website was down for some time - updating. It appears it is up and functional, now. Here's a direct address to the page with the Oldham's jighead (Sure-lock) :
    https://virtualstore.teamsupremetack...eads&PageNo=31

www.teamsupremetackle.com is the main site's address.

Grillgod - I also posted the address and "toll free" ph# for Oldham's, on your other post. .........luck2ya .........cp

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Hey Larry ....

did you by chance find any weedless jigheads that had a V shaped, flat plastic type weed guard ?? The jighead looks a little like a "bug" getting ready for takeoff ...LOL!! I found some, made locally, many years ago - but, it appears the person who made them is no longer doing so, or at least I cannot find them around here any more.

You might also want to go to CrappieStuff.com and check out the articles section. See my article on "Vertical Casting" ... and try that in your "heavy cover" situations. And, YES - you'll want to be using the weedless jigheads, for the most part !! ......luck2ya ...........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weedless Jig Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    at BPS in my recent trip to cincy. I bought several packs of 1/8th and 1/4oz weedless jigheads while I was there. The 1/16th I ordered directly from oldams. Good product for the money. They also had some other weedless jigheads of other brands. Picked some up and put them in my tackle box. Can't have to many. I've got a new way I want to fish weedless hooks this year in thick cover. Tried it late last year when I was by myself and it worked pretty good when the fish didn't want to chase the bait. Didn't lose one hook either. :D

Larry
    Larry, don't hold back. What's your new way of fishing them in heavy cover? I have tried several different ones and still get hung up at times. If you have a little secret - PASS IT ON.