Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone fishing nights this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Anyone fishing nights this weekend?

I will be out in Crowders creek again , hoping that the fish are still there and the boats are not.Fat chance I guess.The tournements will probably be back on again.Anyone know which night it will be on this weekend?Kunes I know you had a schedule at one time it seems.I thank anyone with an answer.Rango , you fishing this week?You probably still tired from the haul you guys had last week.Maybe we can tie up one night and you can give me an anchor lesson.I dont have any problems except when the bottom is hard ( of course).Could use some hard bottom anchoring methods for sure.Thanks, Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

This weekend is Friday.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thank you Kunes.

I appreciate the response,maybe I can avoid the traffic and go sat. night instead.You doing any good lately?

Post Thanks / Like

Did well the last 2 times out. Haven't been in a week. Goin out tonite.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Crowders creek did really good for me last week.Ive never fished it before but it was a nice change of pace.There wasnt too many small fish where we were either, which is always a plus.Good luck tonight and leave some for the rest of us poor working slobs.

NCSpanky Guest

Big E,

Call me ASAP at 704-661-6394 about Saturday night.

If you remember we meet on Big Allison somtime back when you were rafted to The Beast. We have the same North Face jackets...

Thanks
    Kevin
    "NCSpanky"

Post Thanks / Like

NCspanky , you have the wrong bigE Ihave fished alongside the beast , but I have no north face jacket.

NCSpanky Guest

Cool

Sorry about the mis-identification.

I thought you might want some company. I will provide the minnows if you want to meet. I know this sounds like a self-invite, but I have met some great Wylie fishermen on this board and have tried to meet them in person as well. You can get references from Rango, Jerry (his fishing buddy) and Pete.
    Pete and I are Bass fishing partners. I live about 10 minutes from Buster Boyd if you would like the company. I do have a boat however the motor needs a powerpack replacement at the moment. Call me if you wanta.

704-661-6394
    Tight lines...
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

nc spanky, id like to hook up with you again for a night of it. you to bige, maybe one night towards the end of this week. Ive been tied up with the family this past week as the wife was on vacation and wanted to fish with me while she was off and i couldnt plan on hooking up with anyone. spanky, the guy that was barged up with us that night went by the handle of tool. havent seen him post anything lately tho. 803 684 5142 is my phone nummer. what about pete? havent heard nothing from him lately. is he still fishing?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

NCSpanky Guest

Hi Rango,

Thanks for reminding about Tool. I will ask Mrs. NCSpanky about later this week but I do not see a problem. Pete and I last fished our club tourney at Tillery about 3 weeks ago. I am not sure if he has been out since, I know I haven't. Gas is to high and budget is to small. Looks like I am going to have to get some sponsers. I have not been Crappie fishing in a coons age. Just let me know what evening and where.

Drop me an e-mail at [email protected] so I can get you in my addressbook.
    My cell phone number is 704-661-6394.

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    nc spanky, id like to hook up with you again for a night of it. you to bige, maybe one night towards the end of this week. Ive been tied up with the family this past week as the wife was on vacation and wanted to fish with me while she was off and i couldnt plan on hooking up with anyone. spanky, the guy that was barged up with us that night went by the handle of tool. havent seen him post anything lately tho. 803 684 5142 is my phone nummer. what about pete? havent heard nothing from him lately. is he still fishing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast