Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Question

Wow I am just full of questions lately. I did a search for Sports Brellas. I am going to crank fest in Miss. and my wife is going with me. I need to keep us cool down there in August. I know that is almost impossible but I thought a Sports Brella would help. Now for the question. Do I want the regular, super or XL. Its going on the front of my 240 SeaArk so there is quite a lot of real estate to cover. Thanks in advance. Bo

Post Thanks / Like

Get the xl if there is room in the boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Boa3 LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the one I use on my SeaArk 860XV is 8 ft. in diameter.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Boa3 LIKED above post

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought an 8 ft. at Sam's club last week for $ 39.95.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Likes Boa3, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know this also. I just put in my millinium side kick with umbrella attachment with 2 millinium seats. I need an umbrella also and this answers my question. Tks guys

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Right when I was gonna shop for me another one y'all put the leg work in for me.....Sams it is..... thanks
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I am in the process of transitioning a smaller 14ft mod v hull into my old man sitting down "Bill Dance" style fishing rig.

I also am going to give the umbrella thing a try but being such an efficient soul which translates actually to being "cheap" I am going to make my umbrella holder out of PCV.

Looking at umbrella sizes I decided to initially go with a smaller cheaper 6' size that also tilts which I purchased a couple from Walmart as I am planning to do one for both the front and rear seating positions on my smaller 14ft boat.

I may not be thinking of this correctly but I also was thinking about the actual weight of the umbrella so I went with a "beach" umbrella rather than the typical patio table umbrella. I do realize the lighter construction will affect longevity but at the pricing if I can get a fishing season out of it then I will be fine.

No prior experience doing this so this may or may not work.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help guys. Jane will appreciate it and of course I will tell her how hard it was to get all the research done to get just the right one for her.

Post Thanks / Like

Umbrella is the only way to go. Summer of '16 my wife called me to see how I was doing, that the temp was 103. There was a breeze and I literally was not even sweating.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a couple of the HUK fishing shirts this winter, used them for the first time and was impressed how they kept from getting a burn and kept you cool.