Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: spring break night stalk w/the twins

Post Thanks / Like

Default spring break night stalk w/the twins

Spring break is here, meaning my boat is full of candy wrappers, dr pepper cans and I have to catch my daughter looking the other way before I can get a dip.
    My youngest was with me this morning on Millwood, where neither one of us set the world on fire...and tonight I had my twins with me @ Dierks for a night stalk. Action came early, but not often and we never really got hot as I did earlier in the week.

We ended up with 11 or 12, mostly the size of this one, caught by my daughter. Actually, she boated the first couple of fish, leaving my son wondering why she had to come in the first place.
    Things got exciting when Stephen caught and landed a 3 lb channel cat that had everybody tangled up before it was over.
    We left a little early, but not before I caught our biggest crappie...

The bite picked up at the very end, as I boated this one and two more in the last ten minutes, but when they are ready to go, we leave. We all had fun and they were talkin 100 miles an hour, but were both sound asleep before we even got to the main road. Great trip.
    Polar Kraft 1571 DB
    Mercury 25 hp 4-Stroke

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like ya having a good time with your kids, catching fish and making memories. Good going...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Good lookin' kids! Bet they enjoyed that night trip!
    CATCH A BIG-UN