Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ - April 27th

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ - April 27th

Picked up minnows from Fitz's. Launched out of the State Park. Gorgeous day. Caught a few on straight minnows here and there on bottom of pea gravel banks in 4 ft of water. Moved around and found a spot right on the point of a secondary cove with a little brush. Started picking them off the bank with a black/chartreuse tube jig with an orange jig head. Several green sunfish too.
    Ended up catching more crappie off a shallow dock using jigs. Black/chartreuse tube jig was the color and lure that produced best. Although my biggest (13") came from throwing a chartreuse/white Bobby Garland tipped with a horse sized minnow.
    Ended up with plenty of fish to fry, 2 worn out kids and some good memories. Gave away the rest of minnows back at the dock to a family with 5 kids. Hope the caught some too. Perfect day
    Likes P16209 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Big bait, big fish. Congrats on the great day out with the fam, and for making some other kids day as well. Regardless of whether they ended up catching fish, I bet they had fun playing with those minnows!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to you and the youngsters. Now time to figure out how to post pictures we like them.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a wonderful day!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Spending time on the water with the family, and making memories. And good fishing. That’s awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ripnlips View Post
    Congrats to you and the youngsters. Now time to figure out how to post pictures we like them.
    send me a link on how to post pics from the mobile website. Can't get it to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Only way I can is from my home computer. Now I just got a smart phone in Jan. and I am lucky to make a phone call. So if tech support is needed it is not me. I know there is a place on the main page that talks about it.