Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IL board meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Default IL board meeting

Is anyone interested in go to the Illinois board meeting on Feb. 12? We could meet up in the St. Louis area and go from there.

Mark your calendar for Feb 12th to have Illinois get together. Will probably be at Pana Bait/Catfish Connection and to McDonalds either before or after. Will put out more details after I talk to them at Pana Bait tomorrow.

Will hopefully set it up to be at Pana Bait from like 10 till maybe 11 ( they close at noon on Sat.

More tomorrow.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duane
    Is anyone interested in go to the Illinois board meeting on Feb. 12? We could meet up in the St. Louis area and go from there.

Mark your calendar for Feb 12th to have Illinois get together. Will probably be at Pana Bait/Catfish Connection and to McDonalds either before or after. Will put out more details after I talk to them at Pana Bait tomorrow.

Will hopefully set it up to be at Pana Bait from like 10 till maybe 11 ( they close at noon on Sat.

More tomorrow.

The IL meeting has been put on hold for now!
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

Thats good, that would sure be a long drive for us MO folks.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Thats good, that would sure be a long drive for us MO folks.
    Barry just sent me a PM. He maybe planning to come to BPS fishing classic in St Charles with his wife. If he does I am going to St Louis that weekend also and will tire and make contact. I have a sister that lives just down Hwy 94 so could stay with her if I am up there over nite.
    Plus I will have my bonus check at that time, that is always a good time to go to BPS. I get that Feb. 17.
    Last edited by duane; 01-27-2005 at 03:13 PM.
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

The Illini meeting is not on hold Looks like attendance may not be very good and my thought in sending Duane PM was that a long trip to make if attendance was not going to be good. I know for sure of a couple besides myself that are going to be there. Will have get together even if only one. MO board memebers are welcome as well as any others.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger375
    The Illini meeting is not on hold Looks like attendance may not be very good and my thought in sending Duane PM was that a long trip to make if attendance was not going to be good. I know for sure of a couple besides myself that are going to be there. Will have get together even if only one. MO board memebers are welcome as well as any others.
    I think I will just meet with Barry when he comes to St Charles for the BPS fishing classic.

February 26, 2005 - March 6, 2005
    Spring Fishing Classic
    Spring Fishing Classic
    Sale Dates : Feb. 26th thru March 6th
    Event Dates: March 4th thru March 6th
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

I am willing to meet up with you all in St. Louis, there is a good place next door for wings and beer at Buffalo Wild Wings if you all are interested??? Just let me know the day...
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone from the Missouri board see today's Outdoors in the Heartland with Larry Woodward? They were fishing Mark Twain and catching quite a few nice sized crappie. Looks like it was filmed in the late spring as they were in short sleeved shirts. I read where some of you fellas have said the lake has not been producing that big of crappie lately and was wondering if they were just having an above average day on the lake or is this the norm?
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Well depends on when it was shot. This years spawn did have a few nice fish, but after that during the summer and fall it was more 8"-9" fish being caught. But if you go back two years ago spawn... well now that is alot better story to be told. Fished one evening for 3 hours only caught 6 fish, but all where over 12. And this was the way it was for everyone during that spawn. Maybe this years spawn will be better.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Ted - 2003 here on Lake Shelbyville was great. There were many times two of us would take our limit of 20 fish (10 per man) in 75 minutes with 90% of the fish running 11 to 13 inches. 2004 was a different story - It was often difficult getting a two man limit of 10 inch fish. Hope this spring is better than last year.
    Ken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast