PDA

View Full Version : Slab!!! Richard Gene the slab sauce machine!!!

CrappieDontTap
04-06-2018, 09:31 PM
https://youtu.be/ydsbxiAlElY

There you go my brother!!!

flintcreek
04-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Just saw it and watching now.

FIN
04-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Great video. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my LGMP450 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87936)

Slab
04-07-2018, 08:20 AM
I sure wish I could see that video. I got no bandwidth right now and the video keeps getting errors. :banghead But hey, that's great to see he made another video about it. Sure hope he approves. :pray

CliffordN
04-07-2018, 08:25 AM
The way he's talkin makes me wonder what's in the red glass...

Lloakley930
04-07-2018, 08:38 AM
From the way he talked, he likes it more than what he was using.

waterdog101
04-07-2018, 08:53 AM

He donít drink the adult beverages, or use the potty mouth words when he talks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterdog101
04-07-2018, 09:07 AM
From the way he talked, he likes it more than what he was using.

If you watch his videos, he likes to talk like his make believe friend Elmo, to add a little humor to his videos, but he is very serious about catching fish and sharing his knowledge with others, I love watching him and Iíve heard him say he donít talk dirty or drink alcohol. Seams to just be a very nice guy, Iíve watched all his videos, good family friendly content, the world need more guys like Richard Gene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrat
04-07-2018, 09:24 AM
I think the only addiction he has is the love of fishing. Beware crappie fishing is addicting for sure. But like he said "go fishing when you can because it's good for you". :highfive

FurFlyin
04-07-2018, 09:40 AM
I'd be interested to know in a month or so how much your sales have increased from that video. There's a lot of crappie guys on youtube, but IMO you got the slabsauce into the hands of the right one. I don't know him personally but he comes across on his videos as a very humble guy, not over the top and very likeable. Qualities that I could surely learn from.

CrappieDontTap
04-07-2018, 10:16 AM

He's a Coca-Cola man.

Bugtussle
04-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Love watching Richard Gene's videos. I have been watching almost all his videos for about a year now. Very knowledgeable about crappie fishing with a very pleasant demeanor and does a good job of teaching. IMO the best crappie fishing videos on you tube by far. Too many other crappie fishing videos on you tube just like to show guys catching fish after fish, with a delivery like listening to fingernails on a chalk board by someone who just drank 10 too many energy drinks.

Criffaaa1
04-07-2018, 11:02 AM
I got mine, now git you some cause it's gooood fishn for ya!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JonW
04-07-2018, 04:06 PM
I'd be interested to know in a month or so how much your sales have increased from that video. There's a lot of crappie guys on youtube, but IMO you got the slabsauce into the hands of the right one. I don't know him personally but he comes across on his videos as a very humble guy, not over the top and very likeable. Qualities that I could surely learn from.

I was thinking the same thing. I know after watching the video I went to see where I could order some from.

JonW
04-07-2018, 04:07 PM
I think the only addiction he has is the love of fishing. Beware crappie fishing is addicting for sure. But like he said "go fishing when you can because it's good for you". :highfive

My 5 year olds favorite part. "Go fishin' when you can cuz its gooooooooood feeer ya."

need2befishin
04-07-2018, 06:17 PM
My 5 year olds favorite part. "Go fishin' when you can cuz its gooooooooood feeer ya."

lol, I'll be be 50 in a few days and it's my favorite part also....:Rofl

CrappieDontTap
04-07-2018, 06:48 PM
When Mr Gene field tests a product,
He puts a link to the website you can purchase it at in the description on his YouTube page.

Grainraiser
04-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Richard smokes cigarettes and drinks Coke Cola while he fishes. I you watch his videos closely you will see he always has a can of coke on deck. He is good honest man and I appreciate the crappie wisdom he shares with others.