HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Walmart clearance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walmart clearance

Don't give up on Walmart clearance sales just yet. I forgot about a Walmart located close to my job so stop by on the way home. Pickup some Rapala minnows, Arkie crankbaits and Rebel topwaters and some rattle traps for $1 - $1.50 apiece. Also got a boat load of Johnson shad tubes for .25 apiece. Picked up some four tubes of Johnson shad scales for .75 a tube. They had lots of bass tackle on sale but i'm a crappie fisherman so I left it on the self. I got enough crankbaits to last me a very long time. Keep your eyes open gentlemen. There are some great deals out there.
    Likes Jman5626 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I've been digging through an open box on the bottom shelf that's full of jig bodies and some heads. I have bought some stuff to try that I might not have otherwise because it was cheap. I have caught fish on most of it...I have to bargain hunt a lot these days..fishing budgets been taking a hit LOL.
    Thanks greenie thanked you for this post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

And don't forget that Rattletraps in the smaller sizes work well when vertical jigged. Stay in touch on the fall or you'll miss some hits. Blade baits do this well too if you can find any of those.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes shipahoy41, ozarks ranger LIKED above post