HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who is a chicken ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who is a chicken ?

Mostly Goldie at my place ...
    But sometimes I am as well
    So I tell the wife I want to go on a boat ride to a lake I used to visit a lot when I had a boat with a motor that could get me around it
    Anyway she NO and stop it , you just went yesterday and I began my daily list of reasons why I needed to go on that trip . Well she finally kinda gives in to half a day , but by that time my bud is chicken she is gunna be mad at him
    So I say well sweety I guess I could jus go off the bank closer to home and off I went in the dark with that big ole MOON up in the sky . I hit a spot they like to spawn in the dark and was not disappointed with the bites and as is most of the time the fish ran small . But hey a bite is a bite and I don't keep fish most of the time and watching them rip that float under in the dark was fun for sure .
    My plan is to hit 3 lakes and as the sun gets about an hour from coming up the dark fish back off the beds at spot 1 and down the road I go . Spot 2 one small bass and the fish are not on the beds where they were Tuesday much to my disappointment and down the road I go to my last stop at lake number 3 .
    I brought some worms and was going to do some bluegill when the sun got up and managed a few but big numbers just wasn't in the cards for some reason and I decided to ketch a few crappie there instead .
    Was fun and was home before 10 am and left at 5 am and now off to my next adventure today to do something other than crappie and bluegills ...
    have a nice Easter weekend yawl and stay tuned ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes ET Fish, short grub, S10CHEVY, ad1974 LIKED above post
    Thanks KickIn Chicken, gravelman6 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good report! In typical East TN fashion, we have a good frost this morning. If the wind is kind, I’ll probably try for an afternoon trip.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.