Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need a little help...job search

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a little help...job search

Hey guys I need a little help from my fishing brothers. Somethings have come up at work and I am strongly looking at other lines of work. If you know of anything or got any connections please help. I am working in a QA lab right now. Would like to stay in a lab environment. I have a BS in Biology. Experience in CMM program and running the machine along with the same thing on a smartscope. There are other pieces of lab equipment that I can use. Also have experience in waste water operations as well as the lab part of it. Got a back ground in running the machinery on the plant floor along with recovery and fixing problems with them. Any and all help or leads will be appreciated. Thanks.

You can contact me by PM or here is my email address, [email protected]

Yes I know I have posted it on the other boards too. But like I said I need a little help and trying to get it out to as many people that I know will help that I can. Thanks.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

try

www.operon.com

they have a Huntsville Alabama branch

what type of work are you in now? I am in Biotech now and the market is booming here for people with BioChem,pharma exp.

Post Thanks / Like

It is automotive part manf. company. But I am in the QA lab for it. I would love to do the boitech stuff just have not found away into it yet around here. But right now think I would think about the move seriously.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

bobberdown is offline Slabmaster II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You would have to move but some great career jobs to be had hare, and great fishing also.
    http://www.ease.mo.gov/

Post Thanks / Like

I see you have some biology and water systems experience. I work for Millipore in the Bioscience/Drug Discovery unit and you might want to check out the jobs websight. Our site isn't in your area of expertise, but the company started out in water filtration and that is still a big sector of the company. They have plants throughout the country- check it out- you never know..

Post Thanks / Like

millipore huh, I have worked with many different types of your systems....

Post Thanks / Like

use the job search site indeed.com do the advanced search, you can locate job openings in any field from any city or zip code, I advise people to use it every day, (work in unemployment office) just type in what type of position, your zip code and do the search my how far you are willing to travel. if interested in other states or cities just type that in