Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 900 michigan lake maps on cd

speckchaser1158 Guest

Default 900 michigan lake maps on cd

Hi everyone. Just purchased a cd data base collection of 900 lower Mi
    lake maps. CD is produced by the people at Sportsman's Connection (you my be familiar with thier Regional map Books) the information is the same and much of the data is old but I think the base info and maps well be of help. I have a regional book that I purchased prior to the cd, seems like I spent around $20 bucks for the book with about 100 lake maps and data. I bought the cd with 900 for $40.99 @Knutsons in Brooklin MI. The cd data base allows you to sort data by many options (county, lake name, nearest town, species etc.) and you can print your own lake mapes at home. Sportsmans Connection also covers the U.P. in another collection or you can get the entire collection of U.P. & L.P. or several neighboring states. I am going to check thier website to see if they list retailers in the state where you can purchase this collection. thier website address is www.sportsmansconnection.com

speckchaser1158 Guest

Default more info

Just visited the sportsmans connection website. yes they do have a retailer locator on the website if you cant find one locally I know that almost all Wal-Mart stores carry the book collections but can't say if the CD.s are available there. You can order the CD collection online (cost is $49.95 for LP). just being able to print only the lake maps I need or fish most often at home is a big help, but bieng able to sorty and manipulate the data for comparison on screen is also very cool. check it out:D

Post Thanks / Like

I have the book...cd looks much more information...I do remember seeing one,i don't recall where i saw it at.I would like to say it was at gander mountain but i think i'm wrong.I really didn't have $50 to spend that day so i didn't get the cd.

Post Thanks / Like

We have them at our shop
    Quit wishing and go fishing
    www.theeyeshaveit.net