HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ info?

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ info?

Im just looking for some Lake of the Ozarks info. Trying to decide where to go this weekend. Anyone have any recent water temps in different areas of the lake? I generally stay in the Gravois Arm, or go down to about the 38-45mm, but open to suggestions. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also heading up Thursday is the glaze at all fish able?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lukedawg55 View Post
    Im just looking for some Lake of the Ozarks info. Trying to decide where to go this weekend. Anyone have any recent water temps in different areas of the lake? I generally stay in the Gravois Arm, or go down to about the 38-45mm, but open to suggestions. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 degrees at 40 MM Friday, Lake is low low, but 3" of rain forecasted today-tomorrow. It'll be muddy, and have a bunch of current this weekend because they'll be dumping the lake to keep it down... Good luck
    Likes Showme LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

lakes 4 feet low and a lot of rain in the forecast. Glaize will be a mudhole for sure I would fish main lake points and shoot docks. Find the shad and they will be there. Water temp at the 2-6 mm last weekend was 44 deg.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.
    Likes Showme LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

was at the mouth of the little and big Niangua last weekend water was down and at 50 deg. with about 12" of clarity .

keep your lines tight as you never know
    Thanks Showme thanked you for this post