Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Warsaw Friday Evening

Post Thanks / Like

Default Warsaw Friday Evening

Went with DirtRider Friday evening below the dam. Put my double seats in his boat to try. We spider rigged around three hours. Caught a lot of fish, but only had five over 10" to bring home. Think the guys Thursday seined the spot of the quality fish the day before. Minnows we're the ticket before dusk, dusk and after the jigs started producing. 15-18 FOW, 10-12 foot down. Double seat worked like a champ, just hope I can get it back!!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Likes dirtrider389 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you got to try the seats out. That spot is always fun hit and miss for keepers.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get your seats back. Glad you had a good outing and thanks for posting. We had to fish deeper to catch keepers. When we were not as deep lots of shorts and small white bass.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moskeeter56 View Post
    Went with DirtRider Friday evening below the dam. Put my double seats in his boat to try. We spider rigged around three hours. Caught a lot of fish, but only had five over 10" to bring home. Think the guys Thursday seined the spot of the quality fish the day before. Minnows we're the ticket before dusk, dusk and after the jigs started producing. 15-18 FOW, 10-12 foot down. Double seat worked like a champ, just hope I can get it back!!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    U know where to find it
    give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime