HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help our Crappie.com guides please...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help our Crappie.com guides please...

This is just a little informational notice that the guides on our site are not just here to provide you detailed fishing information, they actually have to make a living at guiding. So please, refrain from contacting them directly for insider info.

The best idea would be to hire them as a guide, and learn a little that way. You get the information you're wanting to help you at your favorite sport, the guide continues to make a living doing what they love most, and everyone is happy, except the fish!

As I always say, support those that support us. Oh, ask them for the Crappie.com discount too. Not sure if you'll get one, but won't hurt to ask! lol

Name:  SANY0010a.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  35.5 KB
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I spent 20 years in the military and moved a lot. When I was reassigned to a new base I always found it tremendously helpful to hire a local guide to learn the local waters. I always told the guide I was new in the area and all of them treated the trip as a learning experience. I figured it was well worth what the guide charged just to keep me from testing every piece of non-productive water I could find. I could never gather all the information a guide accrues by spending all the time he/she does day after day on a particular body of water. It would be a really tough task to learn all that by myself a day at time, or by listening to the local fishermen hanging around the tackle shop.
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!
    Likes "D", M R Dux, Slab LIKED above post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've only hired a guide a few times and never regretted the funds even a little. Best money that I've ever spent.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes M R Dux, Slab LIKED above post