Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowe Roughneck Seating Upgrades

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowe Roughneck Seating Upgrades

I have a 2015 Lowe 2070 with a side console. I currently have a 72" bench seat in it for seating and I wanting to upgrade to single seating. Instead of one big bench, having 3-4 individual seats. In the bench, I keep having problems with the stitching coming loose from being walked on frequently. I was hoping by going with individual seats, this would not be much of a problem. Has anyone done this and if so what seats did you use or what would you suggest. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

My Xpress had a bench seat in it and I replaced it with 2 fishing seats. That left a "step" in the middle. Mine isn't as wide as yours. I shopped around for seats for a long while before I pulled the trigger. I ended up buying them from bassboatseats.com They are really, really nice seats. The vinyl has a great feel to it and they've got plenty of cushion.

They make several configurations for "riding" seats where the seat backs attach to the rear deck but I couldn't use those in my boat because of the way the seat bench is made.

I bought the seats from that website based on a recommendation from a local guy that buys and "flips" boats. I'm glad I tried them.