Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thumbs UP

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thumbs UP

I just want to give a thumbs up to Murdok in Mississippi. I just recently purchased a rod he had posted on here in the classifieds. After a couple messages and a brief phone call I agreed to purchase the rod. He shipped the rod out before I could even get the check to him. Rod was everything he said and looked totally new. He even texted to confirm I had received the rod.
    Only problem, if you can call it that, was I had to go to Cabelas to buy a new reel for it. . You have a new rod you have to have a new reel.
    Again a good guy to do business with.
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.
    Likes silverside, "D", Blackhawk19, ad1974 LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It's always good to get a good deal, fair price deal from our members. Good going, Murdok !!
    I've also had good/fair price dealings with members selling thru the Classifieds, especially Locator79, whom I have bought a "not easily found" rod (that just happened to match a reel I'd bought from him beforehand) and several other reels ... most of which I use on most every occasion I go fishing.

Luck2ya, C&S .... and may the new rod/reel put many a slab Crappie in your creel !!
    Likes crappie&shrooms LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Love to here good things about people, sorry you had to buy a new reel!! :-)))))))))))))

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team
    Likes crappie&shrooms LIKED above post