Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millennium Marine Seating Options

Post Thanks / Like

Default Millennium Marine Seating Options

Hello, Everyone
    I am looking at adding seating to my boat. I have a Lowe Roughneck 2070. I recently purchased two sets of the Millennium Marine Spyder Lok holders, as well as two extra base plates to move front to rear as needed. Now I need two seats and would like to be able to move these as well. I like the Millennium Marine Sidekick and seats. I feel like this would be a good option without cutting the boat up, plus it lets me move them to front and rear with little effort. Anyone have any input on these? I find the seats comfortable, or at least the tree stand seats have been. I also considered other options, but looking something quality and will hold up over time. Any information or thoughts on these would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

The millenium marine seats are very comfortable. The sidekick is well made and is adjustable in all directions. It should almost fit any boat I would think. It is easily moved front to back. I have the same setup with extra bases in the back. I actually keep it disassembled in the boat so I can switch to spider rigging at any time. Only complaint is that with all the connections and adjustments is that it does have a little wobble to it. The base has 3 legs and IMO they should be a little longer. I don't have any input on other brands because this is my first double seat setup. I just looked at a new 2070. I thought they had the 3 across pedestals on the bow from the factory.
    2005 Ranger 178VS
    150 Yamaha VMAX

Post Thanks / Like

My 2070 is a 2015 model and has single bases. I am still considering adding two bases to both front and back, but I find the Sidekick intriguing because the ability to sit two, but also move quickly and remove from the boat as needed. It is a little pricey, but for as much time as I spend on the water, I feel it would be a great investment. I would also use these for catfishing as well. Best price I found on the Sidekick and two green seats was 450 shipped. Anywhere else I should look for the best pricing? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

You won’t regret it. The seats are just as good as the tree stand seats, and the sidekick is awesome too. I fished 7 hours in mine today and my back is in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chevync20 View Post
    My 2070 is a 2015 model and has single bases. I am still considering adding two bases to both front and back, but I find the Sidekick intriguing because the ability to sit two, but also move quickly and remove from the boat as needed. It is a little pricey, but for as much time as I spend on the water, I feel it would be a great investment. I would also use these for catfishing as well. Best price I found on the Sidekick and two green seats was 450 shipped. Anywhere else I should look for the best pricing? Thanks
    Call Mr. Gene Johnson at ezpoleholder.com. somebody will probably reply with his number but it's also on his website. He may have a good deal to buy the whole setup together.
    2005 Ranger 178VS
    150 Yamaha VMAX

catchNgrease is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

At times I consider adding two bases and getting rid of my sidekick. I am tired of stepping over it.

Sent from my E6810 using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

catchNgrease is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will also say the set ain't complete till you add the shade tree/net holder.

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

You just entered the world of the best seats what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catchNgrease View Post
    At times I consider adding two bases and getting rid of my sidekick. I am tired of stepping over it.

I'm with you. It is cumbersome at times. I would add 3 accross pedestals my fiberglass boat but the compartment configuration won't allow it.
    2005 Ranger 178VS
    150 Yamaha VMAX
    Likes Javelin 180 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I spoke with Gene and yes, he does have the best pricing from what I have found. Hopefully I will have my order in the next couple days. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast