Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mark Twain Lake Fishing Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark Twain Lake Fishing Report

I fish Mark Twain Lake and like to keep up on water level, water temp, and fishing activity. I Google'd "mark twain lake mo fishing report". Long story short....the reports are either our of date or doesn't exist. In fact, unless the CORP has fixed it; the water temp hasn't worked for years.

The blog on the South Fork Resort web site does give fishing news once in awhile.

Anybody know of any sites the give up to date fishing reports about Mark Twain Lake?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you're right ... seems like even the Dept of Conservation doesn't start fishing reports until April, and the guides don't have "reports", just pictures.

Even this site : Lake Levels in Missouri, United States doesn't even list Pool levels, and I couldn't find any site showing current water temps.

You might call these people and see if they give any usable info on the lake :
    U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, ST. LOUIS DISTRICT, RIVER & RESERVOIR DAILY REPORT
    (PHONE: 800-432-1208)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, crappiepappy

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Our Corp lake has a Facebook page, but you can call them to get up to date information, here in western Pa, Shenango Lake.