HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Posting Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting Pictures

I have seen where some people have been having problems posting pics. Saying the file/pic is to large to upload. Well i thought id share that i too had the same problem. No matter what i did to the settings on my camera, on my phone, the photo file size was still to large. Did some searching in my app store and found an app that will allow you to compress photos. It worked for me and now i have no problems. The app is called "Reduce Photo Size". Open app, select pic from gallery, compress to a acceptable size, save back to your phone. This will appear as a duplicated pic in your gallery. If you veiw the specs on the pics one will be way smaller in file size than the other and will allow you to post. Any question or help needed send me a pm and ill do my best to give ya a hand.
    As always, TIGHT LINES and fish on!
    Mike

Sent from my LGL164VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes Tom 513 LIKED above post
    Thanks "G", RogerA thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

interesting for sure , I load all mine direct from my computer though and never had a file to large warning . sure enough have seen it before on other forums though , I also heard the app for this forum works quite well . good info. for sure
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Thanks CrappieHuntMike thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Posted toms if pics on app without a problem same phone so it's a problem w app not size of pics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app