Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Has anyone been having any luck @ Caesar's Creek, Indian Lake or Brookville Lake?

rangerboat72 Guest

Default Has anyone been having any luck @ Caesar's Creek, Indian Lake or Brookville Lake?

Has anyone been having any luck @ Caesar's Creek, Indian Lake or Brookville Lake in the past few weeks? Just curious. I was thinking about going this weekend or possibly next week...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brookville

Was up at Brookville yesterday 3/20 it was wind and pretty merky I was just checking out the boat but tried a few minnows with no luck , water temp. 41.9 , and if you need minnows the only place I could find them was at 52 pick up although out across from the mounds they will order some next week . Good luck , Let us know how you did.

rangerboat72 Guest

Thanks for the info. I cancelled my vacation this week because of the gloomy weather forecast. I fished a lil' bit yesterday at the local Carriage Hill metro park with no luck...

Post Thanks / Like

This crazy weather has killed me this year. I cant wait until the temps are back in the 70 not 20 degree range. I haven't been out this year yet My better-half is ready to push me out the door!
    JESUS CHRIST AND AMERICAN G.I.'s ARE THE ONLY TWO DEFINING FORCES THAT
    EVER COULD OR DID DIE FOR YOU. ONE DIED FOR YOUR SOUL; AND THE OTHER
    FOR YOUR FREEDOM