Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: War eagle boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default War eagle boats

I’ve got a 15/48 war chicken perfect duck boat for around here but I’ve been bite by the spider and am trying to find the best rod holders for a boat that size I’ve seen that war eagle makes rod holders that fit in the T-rail wondering if any one else has you used there’s? PROS/CONS

Post Thanks / Like

I made a set for my Triton that bolts into the T-rail. 4 rod t-bar, one for each side of the bow. I like it because I can move the holders depending on if I'm by myself or a partner. I also don't rig during the summer, so they are very easy to take off. I just bent some flat aluminum for a bracket. If you made brackets like mine, you could bolt any t-bar and bracket you want to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Home
    Call Scott at hi Tec. He can build you a set to fit your TRail. They are very good and adjustable. If I remember right the ones from Wareagle are not adjustable. That's really important when spider rigging. Keeping all rod tips at same level and close to the surface. And I bet his are cheaper.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Slabprowler is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What cray said!

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed Scott about making a set for my Excel rail, he didn't offer anything yet. I ordered six of the Monster Rod holder T rail brackets and three each of varying degree rod holders. (They mainly cater to cat fishing guys and don't offer an adjustable rod holder).
    I'm using mine for pulling cranks, but you could get some adjustable ones from other manufactures I'm sure to use for spider rigging.
    This is what I got from Monster Rod holder ...

"Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."