Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Wizard Poles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Wizard Poles

Just got 3 new Richard Williams 10' poles and 1 10'6" jig pole. Was going to upgrade to 7' poles, but liked these so much went with the 10' instead one of the most sensitive poles I have ever had in my hand. Has anyone had any experience with these poles? I will try to get out this weekend and try them first hand.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I fish with Richards 10ft model and bought the 10'6" this past fall. The rods are great. I've never had a tip break and the sensitivity is good. B&M is making his signature series rod's now. I saw the 12' model the other day and plan on picking a couple up next time I'm in Paris. From what I understand, it's the same rod, just being made by B&M.

Post Thanks / Like

We use Richard's rods (10', 11' and 12') and have really been impressed with them. We plan on sticking with them as we replace others.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Richard Williams Crappie Wizard Fishing Poles

I have four of them (ten footers). They are great for vertical trolling or casting (they have large ceramic islets). My brothers, my son, and my neighbor all had to have one once they fished with mine. They are quality rods in every way. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an excellent crappie rod. Richard won't put his name on anything that is not quality.

crappieranger
    You don't know if you don't go.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry.....

Sorry guys but Crappie Wizard has been sold by Richard and bought by B n M.
    The good news is the Russ Bailey model will be out in a week or two. They will be just like the Crappie Wizards but have cork handles.
    Crouch & Hengstler Team Vicious, Southern Pro, Crappie Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Treefish
    Sorry guys but Crappie Wizard has been sold by Richard and bought by B n M.
    The good news is the Russ Bailey model will be out in a week or two. They will be just like the Crappie Wizards but have cork handles.

Richard's new rods by BnM are already out on the racks here in West TN.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes

Yes they are and the Russ Bailey models will be arriving very soon.
    Crouch & Hengstler Team Vicious, Southern Pro, Crappie Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Richard's poles are being made by B&M and they are the same poles that he was selling. He will be selling them also.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Good'ns

Quote Originally Posted by sportsman223
    Just got 3 new Richard Williams 10' poles and 1 10'6" jig pole. Was going to upgrade to 7' poles, but liked these so much went with the 10' instead one of the most sensitive poles I have ever had in my hand. Has anyone had any experience with these poles? I will try to get out this weekend and try them first hand.
    Thanks
    My friends and I bought several of the 10' 6" poles when Richard was selling them off. I love mine! I also bought 2 7' rods for me and 1 for my brother-in-law. They are equally as good. I just wish you could still get them. I have cought a ton of fish on mine and everyone that uses one of my poles loves them. I bet between my buddies and me we bought close to 20 of them. :D
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie poles

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskers
    My friends and I bought several of the 10' 6" poles when Richard was selling them off. I love mine! I also bought 2 7' rods for me and 1 for my brother-in-law. They are equally as good. I just wish you could still get them. I have cought a ton of fish on mine and everyone that uses one of my poles loves them. I bet between my buddies and me we bought close to 20 of them. :D

Wiskers,
    You can still get them. Just as soon as the order comes in, they will be for sale. I will post when they come in.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast