Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing flood water

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing flood water

So, like most of the country, my area has got a lottt of rain the last couple weeks and we are experiencing quite a bit of flooding. They were talking about it on the news and they interviewed a couple people who were fishing and they said fishing is excellent when creeks and backwater is way up due to flooding. Then at work I talked to several other people who said the same thing. I find it hard to believe it would be anything other than a waste of time. With all the trash and extremely muddy water...
    Has anyone had any luck with fishing flooded backwater or creeks? I was thinking of using maybe a black roadrunner with some scent on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Well around middle TN the crappie.....and everything else has moved into shallow water. My nephew pulled a limit of these out of water less than a foot deep.....muddy beyond belief. The back water areas are producing lots of fish.....bass...crappie.....whites....as I said just about everything.

RegardsName:  IMG_0068.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  110.4 KBName:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  115.9 KB
    Likes S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
    Well around middle TN the crappie.....and everything else has moved into shallow water. My nephew pulled a limit of these out of water less than a foot deep.....muddy beyond belief. The back water areas are producing lots of fish.....bass...crappie.....whites....as I said just about everything.
    Wow. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app