Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mark calendar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark calendar

Mark your calendar for Feb 12th to have Illini get together. Will probably be at Pana Bait/Catfish Connection and to McDonalds either before or after. Will put out more details after I talk to them at Pana Bait tomorrow.

Will hopefully set it up to be at Pana Bait from like 10 till maybe 11 ( they close at noon on Sat.

More tomorrow.

All set to visit Pana Bait/Catfish Connection on Sat Feb 12. If you have any thing you know of check their website http://www.catfishconnection.com/ and have order ready.

Will meet at Pana Bait and afterwards head up to McDonalds for either lunch or just drinks.

Let me know if you are planning to make the get together so I can advise both Pana Bait and McDonalds.
    Last edited by Ranger375; 01-26-2005 at 02:40 PM.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Updated post above
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping to make it Barry but Pana is about a 3 hr drive one way for me..just a little far for drinks...so I won't be attending but hope to run into some of you fellas on the water next summer...hope you meet many of the folks on here and have a good time....Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

If everything is still a go, I will be there. I'm going to talk to a friend of mine tonight and see if he would be interested in tagging along.
    Defensor Fortis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger375
    Mark your calendar for Feb 12th to have Illini get together. Will probably be at Pana Bait/Catfish Connection and to McDonalds either before or after. Will put out more details after I talk to them at Pana Bait tomorrow.

Will hopefully set it up to be at Pana Bait from like 10 till maybe 11 ( they close at noon on Sat.

More tomorrow.

All set to visit Pana Bait/Catfish Connection on Sat Feb 12. If you have any thing you know of check their website http://www.catfishconnection.com/ and have order ready.

Will meet at Pana Bait and afterwards head up to McDonalds for either lunch or just drinks.

Let me know if you are planning to make the get together so I can advise both Pana Bait and McDonalds.
    I think I will wait and meet up with you when you come down to the BPS fishing Classic. Ted (TAE73) said he will come meet us there also (see the post on the MO board). Let us know what day you will be there.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there
    Kevin ><)))*>
    Excellent