Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thumbnail diet ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thumbnail diet ?

Yeppers they chewed my thumb up pretty good yesterday and the nail some as well ....
    not much changed down at the creek since last week other than the toads from the last visit are missing in the mix . I am fairly sure many got to go home with the onslaught of weekend anglers that visit there and need time to reload .
    I hit it a bit longer at 1.5 hours at lunch time and managed slightly less in numbers of crappie at 54 and I also managed 4 spotted bass and a yellow bass .Hit about 4 locations total and all had at least a fish or 2or 3 , with 2 of the spots having a fair bunch .
    liked the same bait as last week and did not have company on my side of the creek .they were still sinking the float well and it was fun in the sun in my bright orange jacket as well
    am off in a few to see if some male fish are up in a private lake close by
    stay tuned and have a great day
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes scrat, Retired2Fish, S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Another great report! We are finally having some warmer weather, but the monsoon has arrived! Lakes at or above summer pool with extra mud! Shaken, not stirred!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ET Fish View Post
    Another great report! We are finally having some warmer weather, but the monsoon has arrived! Lakes at or above summer pool with extra mud! Shaken, not stirred!
    what's warmer weather?? We've been getting 1 warm day then a week of cold, going to be 70 Wed. and back down to 40 by Sat. Don't like Ky. weather? Stick around, it'll change in an hour or two
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe fisherman View Post
    what's warmer weather?? We've been getting 1 warm day then a week of cold, going to be 70 Wed. and back down to 40 by Sat. Don't like Ky. weather? Stick around, it'll change in an hour or two
    Actually, only the past few days. Long range forecast is highs in low-mid 50’s, but chance of rain daily.