Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LUCKY TACKLE BOX

Post Thanks / Like

Default LUCKY TACKLE BOX

If you haven't subscribed to Lucky Tackle Box then you should. It is the best in my opinion tackle shopping site that I have ever been on. The pan fish box comes loaded with bream and crappie stuff every month that me and my brother in law put to good use every month. It costs us $15.00 and some change every month and we get 6-8 items in our box every month. Lucky tackle box is the way we go and we both love it. So, if you haven't already gotten it I suggest that you look into it. They have different boxes for different types of fishing as well. (bass, trout, fly fishing, etc....)

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Please review the rules. This could be construed as pushing or advertising for a non sponsor sight.I'm sure there is not an intent on your part.

Post Thanks / Like

It isn’t but I will thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmckenna View Post
    If you haven't subscribed to Lucky Tackle Box then you should. It is the best in my opinion tackle shopping site that I have ever been on. The pan fish box comes loaded with bream and crappie stuff every month that me and my brother in law put to good use every month. It costs us $15.00 and some change every month and we get 6-8 items in our box every month. Lucky tackle box is the way we go and we both love it. So, if you haven't already gotten it I suggest that you look into it. They have different boxes for different types of fishing as well. (bass, trout, fly fishing, etc....)
    Well, this is awkward. The almighty dollar is what you came here for. See ya soon if I see you.

USAF Retired - 1988 - 2011

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    Well, this is awkward. The almighty dollar is what you came here for. See ya soon if I see you.

He is not advertising for anyone. Just really enjoys the lucky tackle box and wanted to share. "D"

Post Thanks / Like

Ok

USAF Retired - 1988 - 2011

Likes "D", "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

This isn't a new idea. Subscription lure, package deals were sold over 15 year ago but didn't last long maybe because many of the lures sent weren't used and didn't justify the monthly expense. A few of the comments seem too good (or believable) to be true:
    For $25 I just got almost $70 in baits PLUS a deal for a free bonus lure!
    I love everything about Lucky Tackle Box. They have made a better fisherman and have given me so much confidence not to mention tools to go out there and catch the biggest fish! I just caught my PB of 7.11 lbs AND I am in the Big Bass World Championships because of Lucky Tackle Box.
    Plus, not knowing which lures you already own (some of which you don't like) that are shipped and non-returnable kinda reduces the value. Most experienced anglers aren't too keen taking a chance on unknown lures shipped monthly, some that may be of value but where choice of lures is not an option. How does one reorder a lure that proved exceptional? I would think that some lures sent are discontinued and no longer sold.

If it works for you - great! Caveats are obvious.
    Likes andrewmckenna LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

If it’s a good deal for you, then it’s a good deal. I hope you enjoy!
    Likes andrewmckenna LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing Andrew. Glad it works for you. FYI, there's a similar deal one of our sponsors have. I won't hijack this thread but I may post about it separately soon.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Daddy and Luke LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That’s fine slab I may have to check it out when u do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast