Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: loz

Post Thanks / Like

Default loz

anyone know if loz is clearing up yet. is the bite getting any better? thinking of heading up there this weekend. thanks.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Adam, I talked to someone that had just talked too some guys. They where on the water down at purvis. Said they only caught 2 fish so far all day. I also just called the dam report they said they are going to keep the heavy discharge for the next 3 days. With the lake falling .1 foot a day. Right now they where dicharging 35,000 cfs, which is a butt load of water. I know the main lake is muddy dont know how the arms are. There shouldnt be no ice in the coves if the weather keep goin like it is. Hoping to be down there this weekend myself, might see ya out there.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

The bite has stopped below bagnell since they shut down the flood gates sunday so i went up on the lake at the 24mm of the glaize arm and it is muddy with less than 6 inches visibility, needless to say we never even got a bite. Today was the first time i was skunked in a long time maybe it is good for that to happen once in a while it will make me appreciate them more when theyre biting.with the floodgates shut down the lake should clear up before long,or at least i hope so.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

i'm for sure going this weekend ted. we're going to stay somewhere up there and fish all weekend. we'll probably be on the niangua. if you see a lowe 180 with a johnson, holler.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Will do, if the main part is still muddy we will probably venture up the niangua. Or up even higher than 40's to see if its muddy up that far.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion