HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody tell Unilever that Crappie.com provides Family Friendly advertising....

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Somebody tell Unilever that Crappie.com provides Family Friendly advertising....

Not wanting this to go political, but I feel strongly that since we can keep Crappie.com "family friendly", why on God's green Earth can't Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. They got billions and can't do it. We have nothing but our good members keeping it clean. A big "thanks" go out to our mods and supermods.

So I see on the news that a major advertiser is taking a stand. Unilever is not gonna spend their dollars on those trash promoting companies anymore. Well someone needs to tell them about Crappie.com. Anyone here work at Unilever? If so tell them to send some of those advertising dollars to this 100% family friendly website. If more sites like ours remain successful it'll send a message to the whole industry that good clean family friendly fun still has a place in this world!

Support those that support us.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    A big "thanks" go out to our mods and supermods.
    I forgot to mention our clean posting members too, especially those that report posts that are not "Family Friendly".
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

i love crappie.com because of the attitude of the owner and his moderators , nothing like a nice read and some photos with some nice comments in a world of less than friendly folks in herds ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Thanks ozarks ranger, scrat, Slab, "D" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know nothing about Facebook, but Youtube is full of foul mouthed, toilet humor promoting hacks, especially the gaming channels. What I don't get is the advertisers spend all this money on the folks who have millions of subscribers, the majority of which are prepubescent kids who have no job and are not even consumers. I admire your dedication to promoting the family friendly atmosphere, because there are really no more places like that left in the world of media and or social media.
    Thanks ozarks ranger, scrat, Slab, "D" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have not been on the site as long as some but I enjoy the clean, family friendly atmosphere and I appreciate the information, knowledge, tips, etc. provided by moderators and contributors. Those other sites have an agenda that does not align with my values most of the time. The agenda here seems to be promoting crappie fishing in a clean, friendly, helpful, manner and that is appreciated. Thanks...Keep up the good work!
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a retirement plan...FISHING!
    Likes "G", scrat, Jamesdean, S10CHEVY LIKED above post
    Thanks Slab thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Big THANKS goes out for Slab, Mods and super mods and everyone here on Crappie.com for keeping this site so friendly and family friendly. I learn something new from this site almost every day about fishing. There are not many sites if any that don't have foul language on them all the time. I would also like to add if you are not a crappie.com supporter please go up to membership and sponsor this site. Now Slab ain't going to ask of anything but as everyone knows "ain't nothing really cheap anymore" so help Slab keep this site going. It is only $17.95 a year "check it out" that's not much but it will help Slab keep this site up and running. Yes I am proud to be a crappie.com supporter.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/payments.php
    Last edited by scrat; 02-12-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes "G", Jman5626 LIKED above post
    Thanks Slab, "D", chaunc thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Amen, Brother.
    Thanks Slab, Retired2Fish thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

So, anyone tell Unilever this yet? Anyone tell Facebook to fix themselves? You see now why I'm not a big fan of those large social media sites. No-one seems to blame them for not keeping their own houses clean. At least until now, thanks to Unilever. I sure hope others follow suit. These companies make billions, they should be fully able to keep the trash off their websites. just sayin'....thanks for letting me vent.....
    Owner

stormcloud is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

If a third of the lurkers would join instead of just enjoying the site, CDC would have some impressive numbers.
    Tell'em I'll be there.
    Likes scrat, Slabprowler, need2befishin LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Never been on Facebook or Twitter. Only go to Youtube to find out how to do things, vehicle repair, etc. But, I get your point. These websites should be family friendly so all can enjoy.
    Likes "G", scrat, "D" LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast