Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance contact / employee around here?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance contact / employee around here?

Hey gang, I thought that someone around here was an Lowrance employee or had inside contact. I might be wrong, but I had thought someone was. My 2 month old H20c handheld bit the bullet right when I need it the most. I'm PO'ed to say the least. I've also had problems with the 12V plugin deciding to stop working for no reason. Should have gone with the garmin.

Post Thanks / Like

Lowrance customer service,as far as I'm conserned is second to none.
    Give them a call and I'm sure they will help you out.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itallushrt
    Hey gang, I thought that someone around here was an Lowrance employee or had inside contact. I might be wrong, but I had thought someone was. My 2 month old H20c handheld bit the bullet right when I need it the most. I'm PO'ed to say the least. I've also had problems with the 12V plugin deciding to stop working for no reason. Should have gone with the garmin.
    Had to wait on hold to get through to Lowrance customer service last week for over an hour. Once I got through though, they made sure to handle my problem quickly by sending me a new unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Best thing to do would be to sign up for BASSZONE.COM A lady by the name of Linda C frequents that board and might be able to help you she knows more about Lorwrance than most anyone she is employed here in Tulsa by them
    CrappieGeorge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tarheel
    Had to wait on hold to get through to Lowrance customer service last week for over an hour. Once I got through though, they made sure to handle my problem quickly by sending me a new unit.

Yeah well I had to wait on hold for over an hour as well, but only to be told to send the unit back at my expense so they can "look it over". This is going to take over 3 weeks of turnaround. BS in my opinion. This unit has been crap since day one. I really really wish I had gone with the Garmin. I guess when (if) I ever get a repaired unit back it's going straight to ebay. I'm so glad that when I need this thing the most, as cold temps push crappie back to submerged brush, that I cannot use it. To say that I am sour about this incident is an understatement.

Post Thanks / Like

Ask for Linda Colt when you call Lowerance. She's the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Send an email [email protected] and she will take of your problem. My h20c had the same problem. The plug-in to the cigarette lighter went bad and she sent me a new one right away. Also the card reader went bad and she replaced it as well, but it also went bad so I just bought a new one at electronic express for $14 and went on with my business. It will have a warranty and they are close by to get a new one if I need it. Other than that, I love my unit. Once you get used to using it is great. Linda will take care of you right away, if you send her an email. Hope this helps.
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Post Thanks / Like

If you think you're unhappy with Lowrance service, just wait till you experience Garmin customer service.

I've never heard of Lowrance taking three weeks to service a unit.
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

:D Lowrance is sending him a NEW unit!!! Atta boy Lowrance. BEST service after the sale. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

See,,,, wha'd I tell ya?
    Mike