Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman Report??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Report??

Anyone doing any good out of Windsor Crossing or Bucksaw these days? My shoulder is almost to the point to where I may be able to give it a try in the next week or so. Doc says it won't be healed for at least four more months tho. Going crazy not being able to get out.

This week is supposed to be warmer. Good news for all of us.

Good luck guys and gals.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I fished out of Bucksaw yesterday. Fished bluffs in both directions of there with no keepers. Last report I saw was fish being caught halfway back in creeks along the channel. Hope you heal up quick. It won't be long before they get started.

Post Thanks / Like

I got 3 days off and I'm planning to put in at Windsor Friday morning. I will get the boat ship shape Thursday. I got the fever.

Post Thanks / Like

I may put in there Sat. morning. and run down to clear creek and hit brush creek on the way back by. I lived in Windsor for 30 years and the Tebo arm is were I always use to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a house in Windsor last year I live 1/2 block from Farrington Park which has a nice little lake. I still live in KC for most of the time but head to Windsor on my days off. Planning for my retirement in a few years. Then its gonna be Eat, Sleep & Fish instead of Eat, Sleep & Work!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Knob Noster here, Jazzman. We are almost neighbors. Welcome to the neighborhood.

See ya on the lake.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

My parents used to live at the park and be the caretakers there. The lake was drained and restocked around 2000 or 2001. It has only been open to fishing for a few years. The conservation dept. did not restock crappie in it but there are plenty in there. I lost a bass around 8 to 10 pounds right at the boat two years ago. No gas motors are allowed but you can troll around the brush piles and pick up some nice crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

You talking about KN State Park, Jigging? I have fished both lakes there and not had much luck. When was the last time you were there? Wasn't the lake drained because of contamination from the base? Ever do any good at Clearfork? Sorry about all the questions.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

No they took care of Farrington Park on county line road there in Windsor. There also is two new lakes north of Windsor towards the base at Turkey Kearns conservation area. One has nothing but bluegills in it. But the lake there in Windsor is a good one to fish if you don't have enough time to make it to the big lake.

Post Thanks / Like

I discovered Turkey Kearne last summer. Caught several bass over 7 lbs there. The top water bite is fantastic! Released them all back of course. There's a lot of grass, rock, and wood in the lake. There is a lot of crappies too but I hear they are pretty small. 30 fish limit per day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast