HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HT reels

Post Thanks / Like

Default HT reels

Anybody use HT spinning reels? I need some new reels for spider rigging and found some on eBay for cheap... are they any good for the money or not? Any info would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure about HT Reels, but I will say this, last year I ordered some mini-spinning reels from EBay, shipped from China, I was more than pleased with the quality. I ordered four more mini's for my spider rigging poles and would not hesitate to buy again. It takes a while for arrival about a month but well worth the wait if you can. I have also ordered road runner type jig heads with a willow leaf blade for .99 cents, compared to 3 or 4 dollars here in the states. If you have time well worth looking at.

Post Thanks / Like

What's the eBay sellers name?

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  s-l300[1].jpg
Views: 495
Size:  18.9 KB

These are the ones I purchased from EBay, no problems, I ordered some last year and again this year. 2 color 10BB Ball Bearing Left Right Mini Freshwater Fishing Spinning Reel BM150, I thought the cooper colored looked the best.
    Seller information

Thanks EWS thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have some of the ht reels bought em from grizzly jig.... I have some of the 101 and the intrigue ultra lights.... they serve the purpose.... the drags on them are not very smooth and I wouldn't recommend them for casting all day but for spider rigging they so work fine for me anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

wmac62, I've seen those and have always been hesitant, got burned on Chinese knock off broadheads one time..., but will definitely look into them.

Erin- just the info I was looking for. I'll stick with my shimanos for casting.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes Erin Brewer LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wmac62 View Post
    I'm not sure about HT Reels, but I will say this, last year I ordered some mini-spinning reels from EBay, shipped from China, I was more than pleased with the quality. I ordered four more mini's for my spider rigging poles and would not hesitate to buy again. It takes a while for arrival about a month but well worth the wait if you can. I have also ordered road runner type jig heads with a willow leaf blade for .99 cents, compared to 3 or 4 dollars here in the states. If you have time well worth looking at.
    Whom was the seller of the road runner style jig heads?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bandchaser View Post
    Whom was the seller of the road runner style jig heads?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    OverstockBait.com has Lindy Dancing jigs for about 50 cents each with free shipping over $10 right now.
    Likes Gindog LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EWS View Post
    OverstockBait.com has Lindy Dancing jigs for about 50 cents each with free shipping over $10 right now.
    Just went on Overstock.com looking for these. Could not find any at THAT price. Can you link it here?
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

I bought me a mold, swivels, rings, blades and make my own. They work great, paint well, catch fish well. But I bought the mold for tying my own jigs. With that you can put on what blades you want. jansnetcraft is where I bought all of my supplies. Learned how to tie here on CDC.
    dave
    in currituck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast