Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jerry Blake the Crappie Star

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry Blake the Crappie Star

Hey Guys,

How would you like to be in Jerry's shoe's if he had'nt caught a Fish on that TV show he was on lol. Hey Jerry Blake job well done! This is the first time I have been able to see the show, and I think he done a very Professional job. I am glad I joined this site. I have learned more in a month than I have fishing for these little rascals all my life lol. I for one think it's time to put a post on here to praise some of the folks that have taught us all something, I personally like that rather than some I have encoutered on here lately lol. So with that said, Thanks everybody for all the info keep it coming I am reading lol.

Drift_Wood :D

Post Thanks / Like

Have to agree with you Drift wood!! Never seen so much good inforamtion flowing around anywhere. I'd like to list all the people that have posted information that has been helpful to me but I'd probably leave one or more out. So let me say Thanks to ALL
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Same here and also I think I have made a couple of friends on the board as well. One day I am going to take them up on some of the fishing offers. Once again, Thanks for all the help and words of wisdom.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drift_Wood
    Hey Guys,

How would you like to be in Jerry's shoe's if he had'nt caught a Fish on that TV show he was on lol. Hey Jerry Blake job well done! This is the first time I have been able to see the show, and I think he done a very Professional job. I am glad I joined this site. I have learned more in a month than I have fishing for these little rascals all my life lol. I for one think it's time to put a post on here to praise some of the folks that have taught us all something, I personally like that rather than some I have encoutered on here lately lol. So with that said, Thanks everybody for all the info keep it coming I am reading lol.

Drift_Wood :D
    Hey Terry:

Thanks! Of course if we hadn't caught any fish there wouldn't have been a show!

Russ is planning to come here in a few weeks to see if we can catch a few in a winter pattern on Hamilton. Sure hope they settle down and start cooperating before then!

Thanks again, glad you enjoyed the show.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I agree have learned alot on this site and looking forward to learning more. Thanks to everyone for sharring the information.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I have learned so many things on this board. The fishing knowledge on these pages is priceless. Most seem to be regular guys just like your fishing buddy down the street. The pros on here don't act like pros. They are open with info and tactics which is amazing to me considering some of the bASS guys or the billfish fishermen I have met over the years. Thanks to you all, but if I had to name 4 that taught me the most or made me laugh are Jerry(bamboo condos and guide experience)-canepole(laugh after laugh and sound fishing tips. He makes robots.FishinRobby coming out soon lol),gaboy( fishes many lakes and has good trolling knowledge),Moose1am(vast knowledge of a number of subjects and a never ending vocabulary lol one of my favorite reads),,

The best thing I have learned is the bamboo condos. Thanks again Jerry.

Tightlines and calm waters to you all.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson