Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: rod runner

Post Thanks / Like

Default rod runner

anyone use one of these things? my situation is our condo has a dedicated fishing dock, so I am carrying 2-3 5' rods about 100yds. seems it would be more handy than the way I am doing it now. they have a website and amazon has them.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a rod carrier from BPS has two aluminum rods ,pvc ends pvc adjustable holders for 4 rods, will hold rods 4’ to 7’ and has brackets to mount on wall or into boat. I bought mine because I go with a fishing buddy and have broken rods laying them in the bed of the truck then when I get home I put it in my boat not home to take picture but will do so later today

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I use a small wagon to haul my stuff to the pier, it has rod holders on the sides made from PVC pipe and room for a bait bucket and tackle
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was boatless and had to carry my rods, I used this : http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/rod-tote

It will only carry 4 rods at once, but back then I usually only brought three.

Post Thanks / Like

CrappiePappy that is the one I bought also cheep insurance for a rodName:  IMG_1516146922.995753.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  106.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I was also looking at that one also. kinda like the 'kickstand' on the rod runner.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello: What about an old pull by hand golf cart. You could use the bag or make your own rod holders with pvc tubes. I think you could find one cheap at a flea market or garage sale. Good Luck. O - R
    Likes ozarks ranger LIKED above post