Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Best fisherman out there....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best fisherman out there....

Was doing some early spring bass fishing today in south Florida. That's when I saw the best fisherman out there, a pair of otter's swiming in the canal I was fishing, after seeing them I said to myself, look's like I am going to be out fish again. Who do you think is the best fisherman out there?

Post Thanks / Like

Wish you had some pic's of the otters...I think the River Otter is the most beautiful creature God ever created....DemoMan

Andrus Cove, La. (between Lake Arthur & Jennings)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionMan
    Wish you had some pic's of the otters...I think the River Otter is the most beautiful creature God ever created....DemoMan
    I agree, the otter is a beautiful animal. They can be a pest though. I have seen them come on the boat and steal the fish out of my box. Have also had them knock a 5 gallon bucket of water of an icechest lid to get to the groceries at my camp.

Warren
    The postings on this site by me, Marshrat, are opinion only unless specified as truth. I will not be held responsible for anyone using my opinions as an aliby to keep from getting in trouble with the law.:D

bobberdown is offline Slabmaster II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

If you lived in Missouri and saw what they have done to the Smallmouth Bass, you would like for God to have a recall on them. They kill game fish just for fun and play.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never experienced them in the wild, but i would like to see a set someday and watch what they do. I hear they are very "playful" and "curious"

Post Thanks / Like

I know, they are very "greedy" animals....I had a friend that raised his own fingering catfish in a little pool...Except, everytime he siened his "crop", there were none....Come to find out a couple of otters were coming from a creek and eating his fingerlings....

bobberdown,

I'm sure they have been doing that since the beginning of time and the fish are still around.....We can't determine what animals eat what fish....After all, we're the ones taking their habitat away.....DemoMan