Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: AND the Doc says .....pic heavy post

Post Thanks / Like

Default AND the Doc says .....pic heavy post

Lots of people are wondering how on earth I could be right back after the fish so quickly . Some are like that is very strange that you are able to get out like I do after my recent health issue . Several have suggested time off from work and it even goes as far as the doc saying I should take it easy ......
    I have paid my dues for the fast start though and for sure am enduring some pain for pushing it .
    I asked the Doc yesterday if I was allowed to take some of my pain meds with my blood thinner and he said ok , but maybe you should take it easy until you heal up . Well last night I took one because I think I am going a little to fast .
    So if you see less posts from me it might very well be that I aint tough enough just yet to go like I normally go .
    Well to be sure I am so fond of these fish that it makes me crazy not to try to ketch them ...or at least crazier anyway . I hit the creek for an hour yesterday to see if them there hammered city fish might give me some action and to be sure it very similar to the last visit .
    They did yet another change up and it wasn't easy to ketch them . I fine tuned it though and managed around 15 or so in an hour and most if not all were legal size fish . The spot I whacked em good in only held about 5 or so and the spot that didn't have any last visit had the 10 or so .
    The larger number spot had a very small area in the crotch of a huge tree under the water surface that was magic and quite difficult to present the jig in . I used a little different color for the most part in a chart and white in the same style plastic . I also pitched a natural in the style bait before I left to do a quick clean up on any that was to smart for the chart ......
    hope I get to go for a boat ride later today and wish I could hunt ,but who knows at this point ...
    stay tuned yawl , hope you enjoy the read and photos ...
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes ad1974, S10CHEVY, scrat, hdhntr, gravelman6, Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Purdy

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You did better in an hour than I did in several hours last week, and some really nice fish. Though we have never met, I get the impression that our internal motors run at about the same speed. I have a hard time sitting still for any length of time over about 5 minutes. A few years back I got Pneumonia, bad with a capital B, and long story short, 5 weeks from beginning to feeling somewhat like myself. I took my two weeks vacation in my recliner. Couldn't leave the house, and it was winter and the fish were biting good. Knocked my resistance down and kept it weak for 3 years before a cold didn't get bad quick. And knowing that kept me home more than i liked too. Listen to the smart guys and get yourself back to something close to right before you hurt your hardheaded self even more. We all enjoy your posts, but we understand and we'll be here waiting when the time is right. Hope you feel better soon......Skeet
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

You can't keep a good man down... for long anyway. Hopefully you'll have a good and speedy recovery from what ails you and thanks for sharing.
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you fill better real soon. Keep the posts coming.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Take it easy and get healthy first. The fish will be there when you get back to them

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I feel sure they also told you to get your strength and heal, so that is what you should do before you go too fast and then have to take a back step, it's better to just keep going a little more each day until you feel more like yourself! It's important to heal!

Good luck buddy and follow the Doc's advise as there is a reason for that you know!

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!