HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy thanksgiving to all ....and thank GOD for the little things

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy thanksgiving to all ....and thank GOD for the little things

Happy thanksgiving to every person here .I want to tell everyone here thank you for your support and I also want to tell you a little tale of how I almost went away to meet my maker . I encountered some serious pain recently in the last 10days and at first they thought kidney stones . Long story short I coughed up blood the day of the abdominal ct scan . So here we go they X-ray my chest and it’s NOT good , they cat scan it and 911 me to the er and begin to tell me and my family and friends things that made lots of folks cry and scared me almost to tears as well ....anyway looks like I will survive this episode and have a pulmonary embolism instead of the other diagnosis early on that included cancer and all sorts of scary things ...like a large mass and etc etc .
    So be thankful for the little things everyone and enjoy every day , one never knows for sure how long one has to enjoy this life . I am out of the hospital thanksgiving day and back after what I love ...
    Until I visit again ...Happy Thanksgiving to ALL
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...glad they got it figured out. Happy Thanksgiving brother.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you are doing OK. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I will be looking forward to seeing some more of your Ketchn reports and pictures.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank your maker that they finally got the problem right. I hope and pray for a great outcome, and be thankful for little things,
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!
    Likes Redge LIKED above post
    Thanks chimneyman thanked you for this post

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Been there, brother ... back in 2014 I came down with Necrotic Pneumonia, which put me in the hospital for a week & then 2 weeks of giving myself IV Antibiotics (every 6 hrs) at home. Then, less than 2 weeks after that, I had the "pain" again (opposite side of chest) and after x-rays and a MRI it was concluded that I had a Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot in lung). Several days in the hospital, then home treatment of giving myself shots of Lovenox in the belly and then a few months of ever increasing doses of Warfarin ... and I got back to normal (well, normal as I ever was ).

Ironic part of it was .... I had nearly 30yrs of perfect attendance at work, and retired in Apr 2013. Came down with the Necrotic Pneumonia a year later, in Apr 2014

Always thankful !! As the saying goes : "Every day above ground is a good day !!"

Hoping for your full recovery, so you can get back to "ketchn"
    Likes dannyr3_8, hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your back on your feet....many crappie yet to be caught, yep, health is always something to be thankful for, get well soon !!
    crappie down !

Post Thanks / Like

Get well soon Ketchn.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Great news on the bright side. Happy turkey day.
    Fish hard live hard.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a Happy Thanksgiving C.C brother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast