HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Deal Alert

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Deal Alert

Bass Pro have Pflueger President reels on sale for $29.95 until Friday. They are in store only I believe so if you need a great reel get your butt in gear. The sale started today and I thought it would be a mad house at my local store. It took me 10 minutes to get in and out the store. Just giving a heads up.

Reggie
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Headed that way

Post Thanks / Like

Called store four times they would not answer drove an hour to find out they had sold out.

Post Thanks / Like

Bought 4 today as soon as I got off work. I was surprised to find a full parking lot and a full display of reels! It's a steal!
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

This is a really great deal on my FAVORITE reel. I use this reel on all my bass spinning rods and on my crappie rods I cast jigs with. I bought 4 in Shreveport, LA wednesday evening. They still had a good selection of sizes then.

Post Thanks / Like

I went yesterday and picked up a couple at our Bossier City store and the had a rack set up with hundreds on it but the vultures were circling, LOL. Great deal on a great reel.
    ProCraft 180 / Mercury 150 XR4
    Water Moccasin pirogue / Motorguide 54#

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LAHooligan View Post
    I went yesterday and picked up a couple at our Bossier City store and the had a rack set up with hundreds on it but the vultures were circling, LOL. Great deal on a great reel.

Ha, yes I meant to say Bossier City, LA instead of Shreveport.... you wouldn't happen to be the guy that looked at me kinda funny as I picked up 4 of them and said, "dang, your racking up on them aren't you?" haha The rack was more than half empty by then.

Post Thanks / Like

Available online today

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akaslyguy View Post
    Ha, yes I meant to say Bossier City, LA instead of Shreveport.... you wouldn't happen to be the guy that looked at me kinda funny as I picked up 4 of them and said, "dang, your racking up on them aren't you?" haha The rack was more than half empty by then.
    Nope, wasn't me but if I really needed them I would have done the same. I was only gonna get one but I couldn't resist and grabbed a extra.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    ProCraft 180 / Mercury 150 XR4
    Water Moccasin pirogue / Motorguide 54#

Post Thanks / Like

Springfield MO still had some in the larger sizes earlier. Smaller ones were sold out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast