Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todd Huckabee's Crappie Posse

Post Thanks / Like

Default Todd Huckabee's Crappie Posse

Todd Huckabee is a super crappie guide in Okla. He is developing a new program, Crappie Posse, where he'll tell posse members where and how he's catching fish. Even if you guys can't fish the exact lake he is, you can duplicate the location on your lakes. Yesterday I fished a spot he recommended on Lake Eufaula and caught 28 10-12 inchers. I had motored past that spot lots of times but never fished it. Fishing only on the weekends it's nice to have that information to catch more fish. His website is www.toddhuckabee.com. Hope you guys are catching fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Or just get crappie world magazine he is on every other page.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishingee
    Or just get crappie world magazine he is on every other page.:D
    :D that is the truth
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

I can honestly say I'm a little bit envious of a man that can make a decent living fishing almost everyday.

I choose not to be a professional fisherman, cuz I don't like working on weekends.

:D
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I fish Monday thru Friday and leave the lake to the weekend warriors. PEOPLE WHO STILL HAVE TO WORK

Post Thanks / Like

Good point Dunc. But I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I will have to keep workin' the weekday (and sometimes weekend) grind.

Not all of us can be as lucky as you being sponsored by Bugman.
    How's that new boat he sent you working out?

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been wanting to go down and take a guided trip with him. He is suppose to be pretty sharp with his electronics and will answer any questions you have for him. Thought maybe spend first day with him and then stay a couple more days to fish Eufaula.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just as good as he is when it comes to catching crappie. I just never told anyone about it (except now), due to the fact I didn't want get too popular and have sponsors (BassPro, etc) calling me to make personal appearances, and get on TV or (have several hundred videos) magazine articles about how good I was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterman
    I'm just as good as he is when it comes to catching crappie. I just never told anyone about it (except now), due to the fact I didn't want get too popular and have sponsors (BassPro, etc) calling me to make personal appearances, and get on TV or (have several hundred videos) magazine articles about how good I was.
    Gotta quit smokin' crack on Thursdays.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

"i picked a helluva day to quit sniffin glue"
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast