Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Been gone a while but I'm back.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Been gone a while but I'm back.

Been gone from the forum for a while. Haven't done much fishing this winter. The oxbow lakes I fish have been up all winter and the spillway below the Ross hasn't got up high enough for me yet. Looking forward to some early spring action. Just wanted to say hi. Pooch you still out there?

CrappieRx

(Favorite Lakes, Deer Park, Old River (Minorca), Ross Barnett Res.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieRx
    Been gone from the forum for a while. Haven't done much fishing this winter. The oxbow lakes I fish have been up all winter and the spillway below the Ross hasn't got up high enough for me yet. Looking forward to some early spring action. Just wanted to say hi. Pooch you still out there?

CrappieRx

Which oxbows do you fish; I grew up bream fishing on Whittington and Beulah lakes.I Like to fish the spillway at Ross when it's right also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieRx

CrappieRx

Hey CrappieRX. I wondered where you had made off to. Welcome back. I sent you a P.M.---Pooch