Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hitekstuff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hitekstuff

Just ordered two spider rig setups from them. Hope they are as good as the reviews I have read on this site. While looking at the products I had some questions so I fired off an email to them. I got a very quick response with all the information I requested. That is what made me decide to give their product a try. Can't wait to get the stuff and mount it on the boat.

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you are going to love them. I put some pipe insalation between the rod mounts to hang jigs and hooks on to keep from having to reach for my tackle box all the time.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default hitek rod holders

Some of the best I have ever seen. Ease of adjustment is what I like. These guys will help you any way they can. Try these as it will probably be the last set you will ever buy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz
    Just ordered two spider rig setups from them. Hope they are as good as the reviews I have read on this site. While looking at the products I had some questions so I fired off an email to them. I got a very quick response with all the information I requested. That is what made me decide to give their product a try. Can't wait to get the stuff and mount it on the boat.
    Glad I could help. You should be putting them on the boat soon. I believe you will love them also.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be putting four of them on my boat soon. (Pay pal finally got the payment to you, didn't they Scott?). I have some pipe insulation that looks like the right size to slip over the T bar for a hook and jig holder. Good idea.

Post Thanks / Like

I just mounted my pair of 4 rod holders on Sunday, I'll be trying them for the first time Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saluki
    I just mounted my pair of 4 rod holders on Sunday, I'll be trying them for the first time Saturday.
    Please let me know how you like them.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

I had to have a fellow crappie.com member order mine as my wife would kill me for going over my boat budget. I cant wait to get them in, installed and on the water.

Regarding the idea of the swim noodles on the T bar it works great. I have them on my current homade rod holders and I love them. One thing I did was to make leaders for my spider rigs before hand and put them in the top edge of the noodles. I then get a small diameter rubber band to secure the tag ends of the line at the base of the noodle. I have yet to have them come off or loose even when trailering down the interstate. Sure makes it nice when you break off and you dont even have to bend down to get a new hook and leader, then snap it on, rebait, and keep fishing.