Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eastfork again today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eastfork again today

Well everybody I put my boat in again and tried it one more time I caught 3 crappies today nothing real big 9in's I caught 2 drifting along at 15ft and the other I was anchored around some logs in about 15ft of water as well. I might get back out on thursday haven't decided yet. Anybody else doing any good? Also the water temps are by the dam its about 39 and at the opposite end its about 45 I caught my fish in the 45 degree water.

Bubba
    "Take Life one fish at a time"

Post Thanks / Like

I havent even been this year still catching up from the winter. I am ready to go just need some time off and a few more good temp days.
    JESUS CHRIST AND AMERICAN G.I.'s ARE THE ONLY TWO DEFINING FORCES THAT
    EVER COULD OR DID DIE FOR YOU. ONE DIED FOR YOUR SOUL; AND THE OTHER
    FOR YOUR FREEDOM

Post Thanks / Like

Won't be able to go until Sunday. Temps are supposed to fall after today. I may start trying to go after work starting next week.

Post Thanks / Like

I myself havent even been out yet this year besides with speckwick to test run the new trollin motor an fish finder and of course the boat. He and his dad is down south in alabama on a fishin trip right now, so im limited to the bank. But ill admit i dont even have my fishin liscense yet so i cant even fish from the bank. Bubba222 great to hear that ya boats runnin good for ya. 1st eastfork tourney gettin closer, cant wait. Hopefully i can get out a couple times before the tourney and get a lil practice in. well GOOD FISHIN YALL.
    O_C_B