Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wateree tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default wateree tomorrow

screwdriver and i will be braving the cold at wateree again tomorrow. if any you wateree guys see us, rein in and we'll compare notes
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

It's gonna be about 15 degrees in the morning. Man, I couldn't stand that!!!

Post Thanks / Like

oh god there u go again......14 degrees in the morning.....call me a woosy....lol

hope u wear em out.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Hey pete why don't you skip school or lay out of work and go with us. We'll be coming thru Charlotte around 5:30 flag us down. I suppose that we would be the only nuts out there pulling a boat, but we will be heading south.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you!!!

Can't wait to hear how the bite is....

I would be going too if I didn't have to do that whole work thing.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Default rango

Hey not only is it supposed to be cold but it is supposed to be windy. I can handle the cold but trying to get the boat to go where I want it to on them windy days is imposible. However good luck to you. Let me know how you do . The wind should be out of the WSW at 9mph and the high temp should be around 43 with a windchill of 36. Enjoy and good luck. 9 mph should not be to bad for you. I should see you on wateree on the 30th , thats if you guys are still going.
    Last edited by rhoadie; 01-23-2005 at 10:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default tuesday...

tuesday is going to get up to 55. might not freeze your keister off if you wait one day. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadie
    Hey not only is it supposed to be cold but it is supposed to be windy. I can handle the cold but trying to get the boat to go where I want it to on them windy days is imposible. However good luck to you. Let me know how you do . The wind should be out of the WSW at 9mph and the high temp should be around 43 with a windchill of 36. Enjoy and good luck. 9 mph should not be to bad for you. I should see you on wateree on the 30th , thats if you guys are still going.
    the wind wouldnt have been a problem the other day if id not left both my anchors at home. I dint take em, as weve usually been able to stay on top of em with the electric, but not so that day. Ill be on screwdrivers toon today and from fishing off toons before, i know im gonna enjoy that. yep,, the 30th for me is still on. Ill have crappie eye, pete and tool with me if they all still planning on going.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tool
    tuesday is going to get up to 55. might not freeze your keister off if you wait one day. :D
    I could wait til tomorrow with no problem,, but that ugly word, WORK, is preventing wesley from doing so. gotta get while the gettins good..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beast want back down

rango don't let anyone talk the beast from fishing in a little cold!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast