Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: just once

Post Thanks / Like

Default just once

I have been messing with FishingPox for a couple of weeks now. I might as well fess up and educate some one else too.
    I am building my first PVC condos out of some stuff I had laying around the house. I had enough for two. The first one came out great, but, the second one is where I learned my lesson. I was down to the bottom of the bag of cement which was hard. It never occured to me it was set up. I busted the peices up with a hammer and stirred them up the best I could. Now I know cement sets up just one time. My wife keeps digging at me wanting to know why I pulled the peices out and through the pan of cement over the fence. I just told her I din't like it and I was going to redo it.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Thats ok buddy, you can kick me anytime. It won't be my last blonde moment.

It reminds me about two years ago I was taking an electrical circuits class. I guess about 2/3 into the year we had a test. I made a 70 on it. I always made 100's. My teacher gave mine to me last and ask what the heck was on my mind. She made me stay after class that night and retake it. I told her it didn't matter that I will still make an A in her class. hehehe, I think she liked me....

In another case, I took College Trig. The teacher said our test will be on chapters 6,7,and 8. I told her we did not go over chapter 7. In front of class she said Mr. Langley you never miss class and we did go over it.

So I'll bring you much laughter in the future, just stay tuned.