Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready fir the honey do's to be done lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ready fir the honey do's to be done lol

Been bush hogging, planting and working at the farm every other weekend all summer and now doing things around the house. Laid hardwood floors, painted and building st outdoor kitchen. Time to actually go fishing real soon
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Those floors look nice.

Post Thanks / Like

good job dude...
    DEAD AS FRIED CHICKEN

Post Thanks / Like

DonDon; Looks like you been really busy with all that. With the fall bite coming soon which I think will be this coming week with the new moon.. Now it is about time to start showing us some fishing reports and pictures.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

That floor is excellent! Need more pics of the outdoor kitchen!

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Got to finish the kitchen. I just got it framed up so far. Needs the roof and counter top built. Shouldn't be to ling with this cooler weather that the Shad start moving up the lake so the big crappie should soon follow and start stacking up
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    Got to finish the kitchen. I just got it framed up so far. Needs the roof and counter top built. Shouldn't be to ling with this cooler weather that the Shad start moving up the lake so the big crappie should soon follow and start stacking up
    Never fall fished but plan on it a time or 2 this year when the wind is right. When you say shad move up the lake what do you mean? Like move up out of the deeper lakes they are in now back to the river ledge, or do you mean they move out of the big lake and up river into protected pockets?

I have a real problem Don....I enjoy too many things and not enough time to do them all. My little squirrel dog has really turned it on this year so I'm trying to keep him in the woods but I also got to find time to fish and shoot a few deer for the freezer! I guess my real problem is this Mon-Friday thing they call work. How can a man enjoy all his hobbies and work too? We need to join the ScottV team and refuse to go back.
    Likes "G", bandchaser, Redge, footballcoach LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good DD

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff
    Likes DonDon LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean about to much you want to do and that work thing so gets in the way. LOL
    The Shad will head upstream once the water cools off. There are times when you ease through the 43 bridge that the shad are so thick, you're whole fish finder is dang near lit up.
    Glad to hear that about your dog man. I haven't been yet.

Quote Originally Posted by macpappy View Post
    Never fall fished but plan on it a time or 2 this year when the wind is right. When you say shad move up the lake what do you mean? Like move up out of the deeper lakes they are in now back to the river ledge, or do you mean they move out of the big lake and up river into protected pockets?

I have a real problem Don....I enjoy too many things and not enough time to do them all. My little squirrel dog has really turned it on this year so I'm trying to keep him in the woods but I also got to find time to fish and shoot a few deer for the freezer! I guess my real problem is this Mon-Friday thing they call work. How can a man enjoy all his hobbies and work too? We need to join the ScottV team and refuse to go back.

Post Thanks / Like

Preach it brother. I'm 3 weeks shy of a year on a 3 month remodel.

Wannabe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Likes DonDon LIKED above post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast