Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Portable Crappie Seats

Post Thanks / Like

Default Single Portable Crappie Seats

I know tempress makes the Wally Marshall seat bases in a single seat version and a dual seat version. There is another company that makes a single seat version for about $20 less than Tempress. Does anyone know the name of the company. I believe I found them once through a post on here but I can;t find them again. Any help my fellow fishermen can give me will help. I know the price on the seats was about 40 dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you looking for the portable seat bases that have "legs"? I use this type and found them at the Gander Mountain store. These are mild steel painted black for $30. The other one I have is S Steel from BPS. It cost about $70-80. I don't know if this helps. Hope it does.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds like you the right ones

Yes I am looking for the single portable chair bases with four legs. I found a place that had them for $41 dollars and can't find it again. The ones at BPS are like $70. Could you send me a picture of the $30 ones you have and also can you see what company makes them. It is probably stamped on the base somewhere. I don't thing Gander Mountain makes them they are just a distributor. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Gander Mt is a retail/ catalog store. They sell more hard-core fishing and Hunting stuff than BPS. I will try to find a brand and send a pick. It also, has a release for the seat swivel so you can detach the seat if needed very quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

Volfan, it sounds like you have what I am looking for. I went to the gander mountain website and i didn't see any products. I will try again maybe I was at the wrong site. I will be looking forward to the pics and a name if you are able to get it. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Well I found out I have a problem with getting it from gander mountain. At there website it says they o not have a catalog and do not do online selling at this time. I am in California and the nearest one is in Colorado. See if you can get me the name of the maker and I will try to get it that way.

Post Thanks / Like

So there I was looking for the Wally Marshall Double Down seats and I finally came across what I was looking for. I will leave this up for info for others. The website I found was backyardgardner and it directed me to cabela's. They are call quad seat pedestals and they are just four legged pedestals you can attach a fishing chair to. Bass Pro Shop has these for almost $70 and cabela's has them for $29.99. I think the advantage to these are that if I want to move the chair I am sitting in or the one my 9 year old son is sitting in a little further back in the boat I can. I hope this helps anyone else looking for something like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Try this link. This is the seat base I use. http://www.actionp.com/hunt_seat_spider.html
    Hope it helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Dr Duff-
    This unit is $30 and comes with the quick release base.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast